Two Ultra Suites South ConnectedSouth Tower
- Avg. sq. ft.: 2122
- Maximum occupancy: 6 guests
- 1 king, 2 queens
- 2 full bathroom
For those guests who prefer to sleep in two separate queen-size beds rather than a king-size bed, Hotel Mousai has the solution for you too. We have a limited selection of stylishly appointed Mousai Suites with two double beds for your comfort and convenience, offering all the same sassy features of the Mousai Suite.
This stunning 2,122 square foot suite is two Ultra Mousai Suites with a connecting door, that can be locked-off for additional privacy. The Two Bedroom Ultra Mousai Suite is like a suite in the sky, guaranteed to be located on the highest floors to give you the best view of the tropical landscape.
One of the lock-off suites features a king-size bed and the other has two queen-size beds to comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests. Both connecting suites feature groundbreaking interior design with plush furniture and striking details, which are bold and convey sensuality, such as brilliant red chairs sculpted in the form of the lower half of a nude model.
The suites also feature high-tech gadgets including futuristic electric curtains that respond to the suite’s iPad, which also controls the lighting, TV, and music, to create the perfect ambiance.
- Photo Gallery
- Futuristic electric curtains that respond to the suite’s iPad
- Sliding doors to private terrace and jetted pool
- Richly textured walls plastered in metallic pearl, gold, and silver tones
- Exclusive furniture by Italian designers
- Personal butler
- Ocean and jungle views
Ultra Treats What makes the Ultra Mousai experience ultra chic?
Ultra Mousai Suite guests enjoy exclusive privileges such as butler service, a pillow and aromatherapy menu, extra special amenities, and the best views in the hotel guaranteed with suites located on the upper levels.
The terrace Definitively modern
Each of the suites has a spacious private terrace designed in harmony with the environment to show off the spectacular ocean or mountain views, which can be enjoyed from your hammock, sun lounger, or jetted hydromassage tub.
Amenities in your suite
Bathrooms with a Twist
- Sliding doors open to terrace plunge pool from bathroom
- Separate state-of-the-art automated Toto comfort toilet
- Walk-in Rain Shower
- Shower walls decorated opulently in Venetian chocolate litmus and quartz plates
- Chic bathroom accessories
- Striking moon mirror in onyx frame, lit with LEDs
- Natural parota hardwood surfaces
- Custom-made signature amenities
Modern Must Haves
- Sophisticated entertainment center ingeniously hidden by an elegant mirror wall
- Fixture for mobile devices
- Channel choices for music and TV
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Wi-Fi included
- Nespresso Machine
Two Beds Ultra Mousai Suite Lock Off:
Ultra Mousai Suite Lock Off:
Terms and conditions
- Room Only reservations: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive reservations: rates are per person, include all taxes and service fees and are based on the maximum room capacity. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. To ensure your booking, it is essential to confirm your deposit payment at the time you make your reservation.
- 2. This offer is only valid for new Hotel reservations; Hotel + Flight bookings do not participate on this offer. Not valid for groups or weddings.
Gourmet Culinary All-Inclusive Tropical Paradise in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
What’s included in this Puerto Vallarta all-inclusive resort?
- Breakfast buffet
- Gourmet lunch a la carte
- Gourmet dinner a la carte
- Premium international and domestic alcoholic beverages*
- 24-Hour Room Service
- The Rooftop infinity pool
- Minibar in your room
- Activities and entertaiment
- WI-FI internet*